No, a quick charge is harmful to the chemical structure of the battery cells and would reduce its lifespan.
Articles in this section
- 2018 CITY Pre-order FAQ
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- Is a 48V battery compatible with a 37 V system?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- Are the consoles interchangeable?
- What are the benefits of the cassette motor?
- Can I replace individual parts of the electric motor on my own?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How long will the battery last?
- Can the battery recharge while riding?