Yes. However, it is important to know that a spare battery usually only reaches a fraction of the charging cycles, as it isn’t used as much as the main battery. Therefore – regarding the cost efficiency – the purchase of a second battery should be well thought out.
Articles in this section
- 2018 CITY Pre-order FAQ
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- Is a 48V battery compatible with a 37 V system?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- Are the consoles interchangeable?
- What are the benefits of the cassette motor?
- Can I replace individual parts of the electric motor on my own?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How long will the battery last?
- Can the battery recharge while riding?