Only when you want to. In pedal assist mode the motor automatically provides assistance proportionate to the rider’s pedalling effort. The harder the rider pedals, the more the assistance the system will provide. In throttle mode, the rider can propel the bike without pedalling.
Articles in this section
- 2017 Order FAQ
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- How do I change a flat tire?
- Is a 48V battery compatible with a 37 V system?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- Are the consoles interchangeable?
- What are the benefits of the cassette motor?
- Can I replace individual parts of the electric motor on my own?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How long will the battery last?