No. All type of work on the BionX electric motor needs to be done by OHM or Authorized OHM or BionX Dealer. Please contact us or your local OHM dealer for further information.
Articles in this section
- 2017 Order FAQ
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- How do I change a flat tire?
- Is a 48V battery compatible with a 37 V system?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- Are the consoles interchangeable?
- What are the benefits of the cassette motor?
- Can I replace individual parts of the electric motor on my own?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How long will the battery last?