OHM uses Li-Ion batteries that have a no “memory effect.” You can charge the battery at any time regardless of its state of charge. Please note that this does not affect the overall performance of your system. When not in use for a longer period of time, batteries should be stored fully charged and be fully recharged at least once every 3 months. Please also follow the instructions in the manual regarding the proper storage of batteries. In any case, a deep discharge of the battery has to be avoided.
Articles in this section
- 2018 CITY Pre-order FAQ
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- Do I need to pedal?
- How long will the battery last?
- Where can I purchase an OHM?
- Can the battery recharge while riding?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- What will happen if the batteries on my OHM become completely depleted?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How can I evaluate E-bike performance?