OHM uses Li-Ion batteries that have a no “memory effect.” You can charge the battery at any time regardless of its state of charge. Please note that this does not affect the overall performance of your system. When not in use for a longer period of time, batteries should be stored fully charged and be fully recharged at least once every 3 months. Please also follow the instructions in the manual regarding the proper storage of batteries. In any case, a deep discharge of the battery has to be avoided.
Articles in this section
- 2017 Order FAQ
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- How do I change a flat tire?
- Is a 48V battery compatible with a 37 V system?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- Are the consoles interchangeable?
- What are the benefits of the cassette motor?
- Can I replace individual parts of the electric motor on my own?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How long will the battery last?