With depleted batteries, your OHM will operate as a normal bicycle. You will need to plug the battery pack into an outlet and let it charge for at least three hours to reach a full charge.
Articles in this section
- 2017 Order FAQ
- Why hub motor vs mid drive?
- How do I change a flat tire?
- Is a 48V battery compatible with a 37 V system?
- Are there any fast-chargers for batteries?
- Are the consoles interchangeable?
- What are the benefits of the cassette motor?
- Can I replace individual parts of the electric motor on my own?
- Where do I find the serial number on my bike?
- How long will the battery last?